Bruce Stroup, LUTCF, MBA is an Investment Advisor Representative at Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas, LLC, a financial services firm specializing in estate strategies, wealth accumulation, business strategies and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As a financial professional he is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high net-worth individuals. Bruce provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement and long-term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams and their advisors to realize their financial goals.
- Master of Arts International Relations - University of Southern California, Cambridge Campus Cambridge, England
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, and Economics- Georgetown College, Georgetown, KY
- Graduate Air Command and Staff College
Past Professional Experience
- 12 year U.S. Air Force Veteran
- MDRT, Qualifying and Lifetime Member
- Five Star Wealth Manager- 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017
- Group 1
- Series 6
- Series 7
- Series 63
Memberships & Affiliations
- Independent Cattlemen’s Association of Texas, Member
- Hill Country Optimist Club, Member
- Boerne Rotary Club, Member
- NAIFA - San Antonio, Member
- Roy Mass' Youth Alternatives, Inc.- Board of Directors
- Bruce and his wife, Mary Jo, have two daughters, Katie and Michele. They reside in Boerne.
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Lifetime membership is achieved in the 10th year and this status is maintained in future years by attesting annually to having met current minimum production levels and by paying the required dues.
**Five Star Award Presented to 7% of wealth managers with at least five years experience in the financial services industry. The final list identifies the wealth managers, of those evaluated, in the local market that score highest in client satisfaction. Each wealth manager was reviewed for regulatory actions, civil judicial actions and customer complaints. Wealth Managers do not pay a fee to be included in the research. Details of the award can be viewed at http://www.fivestarprofessional.com.