John “Trey” Valkenaar is a Wealth Strategies Advisor at Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas, LLC, a financial services firm specializing in estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive planning for both public and privately-held companies.
As a Wealth Strategies Advisor, Trey is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high-net worth individuals. Trey’s service-based model as trusted advisor includes providing recommendations on portfolio allocation, funding for education, retirement & financial planning, small and mid-size employee qualified plan implementation and service, and family protection.
Trey is committed to helping each and every client reach their financial goals, so they may enjoy a fulfilled life and legacy.
Trey resides in San Antonio, Texas with his wife of 7 years, Lauren Valkenaar, J.D and their beloved bernedoodle, Scout. In his personal time, Trey enjoys writing, running, reading, cycling and live music. Trey loves spending time outdoors with nephews, father and friends and is an avid duck hunter.
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Economics
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance Licensed
- Series 66, 7 & 24
Memberships and Affiliations:
- UTSA Alumni Association - Member
- San Antonio Roadrunners Running Club – Member& Volunteer
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of San Antonio –Member & Volunteer
- Haven for Hope – Volunteer
- Respite Care of San Antonio – Volunteer and Supporter of spouse whom is on Board of Directors
- Pay It Forward - Board Member/Secretary
- San Antonio River Foundation - Board Member/Finance Committee