Kim Stineis a Vice President at Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm specializing in estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
Ms. Stine specializes in marketing and branding Michigan Financial Companies. She designs and produces all aspects of advertising and promotion.
Ms. Stine has extensive experience speaking to associations, professionals and business owners in growing and marketing their business.
- Oakland University Rochester, Michigan, Bachelor of Science
- Series 6
- Series 26
- Series 7
- Series 24 Registered Principal
- Crain’s Detroit Notable Women in Finance, 2018*
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Inforum
- CFP Advisory Board of Directors, Oakland University
- Board of Directors, Winning Futures
- Ms. Stine is married with one child and resides in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
*Crain's 2018 Notable Women is a ranking by Crain’s Detroit Business publication. The Notable Women were nominated by their peers. Criteria included: career accomplishments, involvement in nonprofits and community organizations, and evidence that they mentor others in their field. Third-party rankings and recognitions are not a guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.