Kim Stineis a Vice President at Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm specializing in estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
Ms. Stine specializes in marketing and branding Michigan Financial Companies. She designs and produces all aspects of advertising and promotion.
Ms. Stine has extensive experience speaking to associations, professionals and business owners in growing and marketing their business.
- Oakland University Rochester, Michigan, Bachelor of Science
- Series 6
- Series 26
- Series 7
- Series 24 Registered Principal
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Inforum
- CFP Advisory Board of Directors, Oakland University
- Board of Directors, Winning Futures
- Ms. Stine is married with one child and resides in Sterling Heights, Michigan.