Mark Carolin has been an Investment Advisor Representative since 1990. He received extensive and industry wide acclaimed training in the Cigna Financial Advisors training program, a national leader in financial planning.
Prior to his career as an Investment Advisor Representative, Mark owned a Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance Agency in San Antonio. He began his financial services career with a private personal lines agency and later worked in member policy service and sales/underwriting of new and complex risks for USAA.
Mark started ConceptWealth as an independent fee-based financial firm in 1999. His practice includes Estate Planning Strategies, Charitable Giving, Investment Planning, and Business/Practice Succession concepts.
He works closely with clients to provide recommendations that address their individual needs to help them realize their financial goals.
Mark enjoys cycling, photography and hiking, and spending time with his beautiful wife Merrill and children, Madison, Morgan and Michael.
- General and Variable Life Lines
- Series 7 & 63
Memberships & Affiliations:
- San Antonio Estate Planner’s Council- Member
- The National Association of Estate Planners – Member
- The Financial Planning Association – Member
- Planned Giving Council of San Antonio – Member
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) – Member
- The Pinnacle Study Group – Member and contributor
- Million Dollar Round Table – Member **
- UTSA Personal Financial Planning Course Curriculum.
- Top National Producer – 2007 Columbus Life Insurance
- Arthritis Foundation - Supporter
- American Heart Association - Supporter
- San Antonio Wheelman-Cycling Organization – Sponsor and supporter
- San Antonio Manufacturers Association - Member
*Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
**Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only until lifetime membership is achieved after 10 years; otherwise, all members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.