Michael Aguirre began his career as a financial consultant in 1979. He applies his deep financial knowledge to helping clients make informed decisions using a comprehensive, “big picture” approach. With a desired combination of analytical and coaching skills, Michael recommends practical solutions, explains complex issues, and guides clients through implementation and adjustments to maintain investor profile alignment.
Michael seeks to maximize benefits for clients by bringing investments, insurance and education, retirement, estate and tax planning into one financial plan to minimize gaps that can leave families and businesses under-prepared and under-protected. He seeks input from the tax advisor, insurance agent, attorney and other professionals to enhance the integrity of the plan over the long term. He also ensures that the overall plan is appropriate for risk tolerance and growth objectives and efficient for diversification, insurance coverage and tax purposes.
- B.B.A. in Accounting: Texas State University
- LUTCF (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Group I Insurance License
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Series 65
- Series 7
Memberships & Affiliations
- President 2015-2016 - San Antonio National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Board of Trustees, NAIFA Texas
- Member - San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Member - Planned Giving Advisory Council, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Board of Directors - The Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago
- Married with two children, Michael enjoys community/volunteer work, golf and gardening.
Visit my website here!