Nicholas C. Valenti, CFP®, CLU® is an Investment Advisor Representative at Platinum Wealth Solutions at Texas, LLC, a financial services firm focusing on estate strategies, wealth accumulation, business strategies and executive benefits for both publicly and privately held companies.
As a financial professional he is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high net worth individuals. Nicholas provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement, and long-term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams, and their advisors to help pursue their financial goals.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Albion College, Albion, Michigan
- Group 1 Insurance License
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Series 65
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Boysville Inc. - Board of Directors
- Treasurer, Executive Board
- Auction Committee Chair
- Rotary Club of San Antonio- Member
- U40 Program
- Networking Committee
- Social Committee
- NAIFA - San Antonio - Member
- Nicholas is a resident of San Antonio, Texas. Nicholas is an active member of First Presbyterian Church, San Antonio, where he serves as Deacon and Usher. He enjoys Texas history and music, playing baseball and horseback riding.